Week 2

Posted on 3:33 PM, under


So this week I started the p 90 x work out thing. Man its a tough work out. I was unable to finish the whole chest and back one because my arms were too tired, but today my legs got worked. We took pictures for our before and after pics, but i didn't want to ask anyone for help, so i put the camera on our room ladder and took them of myself. haha. i like p90 x because it doesn't require me to run or really even leave my room, in case of bad weather.
Class has still been going well this week. we were learning about the history of missions and who has been laying the roads for future missionaries. Im still not sure, if its something i will do, but im even more open to it now.
Tomorrow, kelly and i are going to make another attempt at visiting our friend in el nino.

edit post

0 Reply to "Week 2"

  • Post a Comment