Ready to run

Posted on 6:02 PM, under

This week we had a teacher name Bill Spear. He was a really nice guy and his wife was also very friendly and good to have here. Bill taught on the book of Genesis. we went through the whole book in one week and explained what was going on and why God allows for some of those things to happen.
Before coming here, i was fighting on actually wanting to go, beccause i wanted to be comfortable back at home, but now that i have been here for a few weeks, i am groing closer to God and trying to work on my relationship with him and others. Ever since my close friend past away, i have not had the greates relationship with both friends and God, i hope to be able to grow so much more during my time here in mexico.
One more week of spanish and then im on my own to learning. I have learned a lot becuase on my teacher Jorge, but it sure was tough.
Ill be home this weekend for a half marathon and next weekend to take care of some buisness. maybe ill see ya maybe i wont. but i hope to. untill then. tty

edit post

0 Reply to "Ready to run"

  • Post a Comment