Great weekend

Posted on 10:32 PM, under


Today was sunday and a few of us went to church in la playas of tj. Playas= beach. It was a nice church that i enjoyed much. After church i came home and had leftovers from the other night for lunch. We then drove to Rosarito to ride horses on the beach. The horses didnt go very fast even though we tried hard to make them trot. We spent some time in Rosarito and saw a pretty cool sunset, pics to follow.
After another dinner at renays tacos, i was working out in my room while my roomate was talking to his dad on the phone. i discovered that doing sit ups with my shirt off makes a farting sound because of the suction from my back on the floor mat. My roomate and i couldnt stop laughing, cause everyone loves a good fart noise. We even made a video for it. but i cant upload it cause the internet down here sucks for hte most part.
well ta ta for now

edit post

0 Reply to "Great weekend"

  • Post a Comment