Yeah it's late but it's not too late!!!

Posted on 7:14 PM, under

Hello everyone, by now most of you knows that I will be leaving for Mexico in September. For those of you who don’t, I am sorry for not telling you sooner. If you are getting this letter, you have most likely made an impact on my life in one way or another and I value as a friend or family.

In Mexico there is a bible school called Baja bible school. While there I will be studying the word, how to be a missionary (if I feel lead to do so) and living in a community.

A few months a go I had the chance to go to visit this school for a week with a few friends from Sandals Church. We had no idea what we were going down there for. While down there, we were rocked from the teachings of Dave Berdette and Eddie passmoore. Ultimately I felt lead to leave my things behind, quit my job and to attend this school for their first term. While in school we will be practicing different kinds of disciplines like showering once a week and living off of bare essentials. There will be no AC and no heating during the winter (and it is really cold). School session is September 14th- April 2nd with a few breaks in between. We get a winter break during the month of December and a spring break Feb. 27th - March 6th. I don’t know if I will be coming home or staying in Mexico during this time. We will be learning from a number of different teachers from all over. Besides studying the bible, we will be learning about different cultures and learning the Spanish language.

The school is pretty costly and I had been blessed to have had work for the last 9 years of my life. I have saved up a lot and have a lot of trust in the Lord that he will provide (that has been the hardest thing to prepare for). Right now I have enough for half of the time and nto sure if I will be staying the whole term.

While down there I could use plenty of prayer from family and friends. I will miss my family and friends but we will be able to have visitors whenever, so feel free to come visit, it’s only ten minutes across the border. We can even come meet you in sandiego if possible. I do have email and face book so please add me to your friends and keep in touch, even if you are telling about the weather or your pets.

Luckily my friends Kelly Crisp will be joining me at this school, and I have become good friends with the staff down there as well.

I am so thankful that God has put you in my life at one point or another.

Here are ways to reach me

Michael.norberto@gmail.com

Facebook

Michael Norberto @ bbs

Pmb313

374 east h st #a

Chula Vista ca 91910


edit post

0 Reply to "Yeah it's late but it's not too late!!!"

  • Post a Comment