case of the mondays

Posted on 10:58 PM, under

So today we started our a new subject in class. We are studying creation and why its biblical. I really like the teacher this week so far. After class i went to the lavanteria to wash my clothes, cause its been over two weeks since i have. The funny thing about my trip was i dont have a hamper, so i used my guitar case haha. its was funny to see a soft guitar bag stuffed with clothes when i got there. People were looking at me not only because i am white, but because i am an idiot or brillant?
So yeah i asked for a large washing machine, cause i thought i had a lot of clothes, but the lady told me i could fit more clothes in. so what else did i do but walk back home up a huge hill to get more clothes. did i get a bigger bag you might ask? no i filled my guitar bag once more and carried it back down the hill so i could fill up my laundry. after my clothes were done i folded my clothes and loaded the guitar bag until it was full then carried the rest by hand. once home i realized that i forgot my book and journal down the the lavanderia, so once again i made the hike down and up, by this time i was covered in sweat, buts its good because i didnt wake up this morning to run.

edit post

0 Reply to "case of the mondays"

  • Post a Comment